Healthcare Professional Research Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE PRIZE: Two (2) Gift cards/vouchers for the value of AUD$100 each, redeemable from a major Australian supermarket– to be determined by the promoter after the winner has been selected.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is via the survey form only.
- Entry is open to all New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Northern Territory Australia, Queensland and Western Australia permanent residents aged 18 years and over (Entrants). Employees, management and directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotional Period commences at 12:00pm AEDST on 26 June 2019 and closes at 1:00pm AEDST on 24 July 2019.
- There is a limit of one (1) entries Entrants may provide.
- Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) before issuing a prize and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Internet entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, incomprehensible, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- This is a game of chance, with the two (2) winners automatically selected at random. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judging will take place at Level 2, 2 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant. The winners will be notified in writing via email or phone call.
- The prize is two (2) Gift Cards/Vouchers for a major Australian supermarket. The prize is final, not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or traded. The prize will be emailed to the designated email address, or posted to the home address of the Prize Winners within four (4) weeks.
- Prize Winners must provide to the Promoter their mailing address, email address and contact number within one (1) week of receiving a notification they have won to validate their win. If the winner does not provide this information within this time, they will no longer be eligible to receive a prize.
- All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Such additional costs include, but are not limited to, additional delivery expenses.
- If the prize is unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a substitute prize (or that part of the prize) of equal or greater value and/or specification will be awarded in lieu.
- The Promoter is HISTORY WILL BE KIND PTY LTD (ABN 37 164 728 401), Level 2, 2 Hill St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia.